lördag 9 april 2011

unusual you...

Nothing about you is typical.. You got me all twisted and confused.. It´s so you. Up til now I thought i knew love.. Nothing to lose, and all damage love can do.. But now.. Bridges are burning, I´m learning A new way of thinking.. Love was all I could see.. You´re so unusual Didn´t enyone tell you.. You´re supposed to break my heart.. I´ll expect you to. Sweet surprice, I´ll get used to It been so many things.. Like a boxer in a ring.. A try to defend myself.. Trying to understand whats going on.. Thats long gone... Now nothing has changed.. You so unusual.. Didn´t enyone tell you.. You supposed to break my heart.. I´ll expect you to.. You ask whats wrong.. I´ll smiled and said Nothing..... Then I turned around and whispered... Everything...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade